Lewis Cass Parents and Guardians:
We hope that you and your student(s) are having an enjoyable summer. School will be starting very soon and we wanted to update you on our upcoming summer registration dates for the 2019-2020 school year.
Online registration is now open via the PowerSchool Parent portal. Other important registration dates are below:
Summer Registration will be as follows for the 19-20 SY:
- July 15th – Online open for all currently enrolled parents starting at 8:00 a.m.
- July 29th – Kindergarten/Preschool and new student registration
- Elementary Library
- July 30th – 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for all schools
- July 31st – 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for all schools
- August 1st – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for all schools
If you are a new student registering, you will have to set up your account here. After set up you will need to call the respective school(s) to get your username/password. Please bring your students birth certificate and shot records along with other important legal document and information from the previous school. New High School students need to call 574-626-2511 to schedule a new student registration appointment and please bring your previous school’s transcript.
High School Parents (9-12), please read the new drug testing policy that is included in the HS handbook when you register.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Lewis Cass Schools at 574-626-2511.
Enjoy your summer and Go Kings!